07 December 2006

There're always some people keeping suggesting me to find a GF, and tell me that you should seize the chances, not just await and await. But I give them the same answer"I'm not good enough to make a ideal one even find one,not speaking of seizing one" every time. Surely they will take up the ball"how is your ideal one like? come on ,don't be so exigent". Then I become to be wordless. To be honest, my criterion is really high, even sounds a little bit unpractical.
Whatever, I know as everyone, criterion is nothing when some kind of feeling is coming. But what I really care is my incapability to give my GF happiness(if i had one) now. No enough money, no enough time, no enough energy... ...
And most importantly, I'm the guy who will do my utmost to entertain my GF and make her be proud of me once I had one. Since I'm really a romantic guy, too, I'm sure she will enjoy lots of move to be mine. All in all, both of us should have the extreme happy and satisfactory love life.
However, I can't now, now.So that isn't gonna happen today,tomorrow and the day after tomorrow till I can. Now what I should do is preparing myself.
In addition, I'd also like to create happy life with her once fate is coming, I admire it, it's wonderful to be hand-in-hand.

No comments: